Wednesday, August 20, 2008

Baseball park visit 2008- St. Louis

In 2004, my dad, Kyle McGinn, David Hardgrave, and myself began a tradition (or continued a tradition) to visit a different ball park every summer. In 04 we went to bean town and saw a game at Fenway. In 05 we had some deep dish pizza and went to Wrigley field in Chicago. 06 got cancelled in leau of my wedding to the most beautiful woman in the world. 07 also got deferred because I was stuck in FL completing my training school. In 2008, it was on again. Because I had recently moved to the St. Louis area, and also because they have a very new park, we decided to host the 2008 visit. We had a great time and we also got to go down on the field and take pics on the warning track before the game. My only regret is that we didn't take more pics. As an added bonus, my sister Beth got reinstated to the tradition, along with life long friends Aaron Lansford and Ryan McGinn.




My baby and I.

Here are my boys and I. We've all come a long way.


No comments: