Saturday, January 10, 2009

Merry Christmas 2008

This year, Lisa, Baxter, and I traveled all around. We started out by going down to Texas to spend Christmas. Then, we went to Clovis, NM to visit my Grandpa, and then out to Albuquerque to visit my Aunts and Uncles. After that, we made it to Tempe to spend New Years with Lisa's family. All in all, it was awesome! I was a bit worried that Lisa was going to have a lot of discomfort, but she did just fine. Here is the first batch of the pics.
My family and the dogs on Christmas day
Lisa in Illinois before we left. Snowy!!

Baxter celebrating Christmas. Suprisingly enough, he didn't mind the hat. He usually hates junk like that.


This was one of my gifts to Lisa. I made the headboard and the FAMILY frames. Also, she got a matching bedspread.



Here is Baxter on the road. He pretty much put himself wherever he wanted. He had a hard time getting comfortable because there is no room on mommy's lap, so he had to settle for daddy. Once during the trip, we looked over and he was sitting in the cooler (there was no ice in it). He is a funny little dog.





No comments: