Tuesday, March 31, 2009

Master the Met

Here are pictures from the 2009 master the met in St. Louis. Basically, you form a team of at least 5 people and you haul booty up 42 flights of stairs. It was a big fund raiser for the American Lung Association. All-in-all, the charity raised over 230 thousand. I would like to thank everyone that supported me, both verbally and fiscally. I didn't run, I just did a very steady march all the way up. I finished 121 out of over 1700 people in about 8:46.
We brought out our emergency response vehicle and all of our wonderful toys.
From L to R: Cap'n Quinny, Manny, Maj Freeman, L-T., Pink, Jonessy (my doppleganger), Knox, Tony C., Dave, myself, Erilecte, and Roger

My boys Pink, Manny, Jonessy, and Tony C. representin in the bomb suits. There I am in the back trying to get in on the action.












No comments: