Monday, May 11, 2009

Its been a long time

Wow, it has been awhile since we have posted. To our friends and followers, we apologize. Life is busier now with a baby. Well, I am getting ready to go to Iraq and I am trying to plug away at school so I can graduate next spring. That would be sweet. Lisa is busy with Peyton. Peyton may or may not have acid reflux and it is bothering her and causing her a great deal of discomfort; especially during the night. On another note, I am going to Ireland this next week on business. Here are some pictures of our Peyton "Peanut".
Umm, excuse me, I have something to say!
Baxter taking care of Peyton

Peyton and Daddy


Hangin out



Peyton with her friend Kahikina.





1 comment:

Gwen said...

Peyton is getting so big! What a cutie! Adam had reflux really bad when he was an infant. His pediatrician (finally) prescribed him Zantac and it worked amazing. He had months of severe spitting up, and after just a couple of doses he had no more problems with it.