Monday, November 2, 2009

Grandparents Weekend

This last week my Grandma and Grandpa Nicolaysen came for Eric's Eagle Court of Honor. I am so happy that Peyton could meet her Great Grandparents and spend time with them. Here is our four generation picture!
Ryan and my dad have season tickets for Asu, and they bought an extra ticket for my grandpa. It was fun to see him in an Asu shirt and hat. they had a good time.
AndI learned that my grandpa used to play football.

All of us after Eric's Eagle Court. Jake had to leave early to put his baby in bed.


Chili's for Erics bday dinner. Everytime I go I get the same thing. Delicious honey barbeque chicken crispers. i think they discontinued that sauce, but if you ask, they usually have some in the back. I realized that i have to specify that i want the "crispy" chicken crispers....not just chicken crispers. BIG difference. I was pretty dissapointed in my un crispy chicken crispers.


what is it about feet that are so fascinating? :)



No comments: