Sunday, December 6, 2009

Flu Flu go AWAY!

So I came back from spending a wonderful two weeks with my awesome in-laws in Texas on Tuesday. The day before, both my neice and nephew had been here all night and day and both had the flu! yuck! And then my brother Ryan who doesnt even live here, but was here for a little bit got sick and then my mom got sick on Thursday night and now my dad is sick today! I have been cleaning and disinfecting and washing and sanitizing and trying to take any and all precautions i can. Last night we all went to the light parade in Phoenix and little did we know that my dad was coming down with the flu bug. He was holding Peyton alot last night and was real close to her! I am so so worried that she is going to get sick and then I will get it too. We both had flu shots, but apparently it doesnt pretect you from the barf flu. :( what good is it then? ahh. It's inevitable, we are all going to get sick!

No comments: