Sunday, December 6, 2009

ugh.....

I was talking with Andy on skype while holding Peyton and she had the hickups. All of a sudden she started puking all over me! Oh my goodness. It wasn't as bad as in Utah when she puked down my shirt and we were in the car and I had to wait 25 minutes before i could get cleaned up. oh man...it was only a matter of time before she got sick. Its almost circulated through all of my family. I think i am getting sick. i didnt feel good earlier and took some pepto bismol in pill form and i started to feel alot better. my face feels hot. ahh! i am so afraid of throwing up! i cant remember the last time i threw up! this is going to be a long 24 hours!

1 comment:

The Shields Family.... said...

Oh Lisa!!

I hope you guys get better soon and the next 24 hours fly by for you!! :-( We miss ya!!

Tracy